This office is deemed as the main element for financial resources generations, which are basically used in charity work. The responsibilities of the office include the following:
- Improving sources of revenues through contacting contributors –private and public sectors- in addition to major merchants in the country.
- Receiving contributions in millions of dinars to contribute to humanitarian missions abroad.
- The organization of charity bazaars for fund raising.
- The office is in charge of cooperating with Al-Zakat House for international contributions.
- The office supplies needy families with winter and summer clothes as needed in addition to supplying food items to those who are incapable of purchasing food stuff.
- The office is also in charge of purchasing expensive medication needed for expatriate patients in addition to covering medical expenses for the needy.
- And finally, the office contacts ministries and government institutions to highlight the society’s missions and to secure donations for the needy.